Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Lot To Get Done

On Saturday afternoon, my parents and Joshua and I are going to catch the Guthrie Theater “Private Lives” that we were scheduled to attend the night of the bridge collapse. We all decided that Saturday afternoon would be an ideal time to see the show, so we will go to the 1:00 p.m. matinee.

We leave for London three weeks from today, and we are starting to get excited.

We have a lot to get done between now and then, and I think we are going to get started this weekend.

Joshua and I have some things to pick up for our trip, so I think he and I will do some shopping on Friday night.

On Saturday morning, we will do some yard work at my parents’ house while my parents are taking care of some personal business.

After the Guthrie matinee on Saturday, Josh and I will have dinner at my parents’ house and after dinner we will help my parents get some things ready for London.

On Sunday, after church, we all have a family function to attend with my mother’s relatives. After that is over, I think that Josh and I will go back with my parents to their house and help them with a few other small things that need some attention.

The summer is almost over, and I cannot believe how quickly it has passed. It seems like Memorial Day was only two or three weeks ago, and yet the college football season will be upon us before we know it.

Josh has made some major decisions with reference to his career plans, and he may write about those things when he is ready to do so.

2 comments:

  1. Drew:

    Sorry, but this is too priceless not to pass on.

    "Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?"

    "Yes. I don’t mind seeing language develop in logical, organic ways becaust that's inevitible, but I do mind seeing English get grossly abused and beginning to disintegrate."

    Guess whose blog this is from?

    It is part of a self-indulgent, self-administered question-and-answer session. I laughed myself silly.

    Yes, I am having a slow day at the office, but I thought you would enjoy this.

    At least I am not sending you email messages containing the weird photo of the tattoos on this idiot's backside!

    Have a good weekend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, that is hysterical! Thank you!

    What a moron!

    ReplyDelete