Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two Birthdays To Celebrate

Joshua and I have been looking forward to a restful week and, this week, it has finally arrived.

We will play basketball tomorrow night, but otherwise we will stay home this week, catching up on things.

Next week will be somewhat busier for us—we will have my father’s birthday to celebrate, and we will help him celebrate by taking him and my mother to see “1776” at the Guthrie Theater, and we will further help him celebrate by taking him and my mother to hear Daniel Muller-Schott and the Minnesota Orchestra play the Dvorak Cello Concerto at Symphony Hall.

The following week is my mother’s birthday, and we will help her celebrate by taking her and my father to see “Private Lives” at the Guthrie Theater. The weekend after my mother’s birthday, my parents will fly to Denver to spend four days with my brother, and Joshua and I will have the dog to care for during that time.

Josh and I will enjoy this quiet interlude very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment