Saturday, March 31, 2007

Plugging Along

Joshua and I seem to be awfully busy, and the winter months seem to be flying by, although I cannot say that we have been doing anything notable or remarkable.

We have wound up our weekend errands, and in a short while we will go over to my parents' house to catch the two semi-final games and have dinner. We are keeping an eye on the Iowa coaching situation, and contradictory information seems to erupt every thirty seconds or so.

Tomorrow, after church, we will go with my parents to spend the day with my mother's relatives. My mother's relatives always spend Palm Sunday together.

Next weekend, my brothers and my older brother's family will be home for Easter, and we are looking forward to that very much.

Otherwise, I guess, we are just plugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment